At Ardenwoods, there’s always something to do! We offer a wide variety of life-enriching activities every day—and it’s your choice. You make the decisions about your daily schedule—do it all, or do nothing at all!
You may be inspired to take up a new hobby, learn a new skill, or develop ones you already have! Set fitness goals, challenge yourself intellectually, and experience the arts and recreational opportunities here at Ardenwoods as well as those available in the nearby Asheville and Hendersonville (both only 15 minutes away).
Click here to see this month’s activities.
Whatever your passion, you’re bound to find the activities that bring you joy and promote your overall wellness. Ardenwoods offers the following:
- Three woodland nature trails
- Herb, vegetable & flower gardening
- Creative arts studio with pottery & kiln room
- Woodworking shop
- Putting green
- Fitness center
- Heated, indoor swimming pool
- Aerobics & group exercise
- Tai Chi
- Cultural outings to nearby venues
- Lectures & entertainment
- Art & educational classes
- Library & computer room
- Bridge & board games
- Cocktail parties
- Non-denominational worship services
- Volunteer opportunities